Thursday, March 7, 2013

Redeemed!: Embracing a Transformed Life


Redeemed!: Embracing a Transformed Life
by Kerry Clarensau

In the past I have not been a huge reader so for me to sit down and read any book front to back is a huge deal! With Redeemed, it was easy! I highlighted and took away something from every single chapter even the one I didn't think would really apply to me. This book is full of encouragement and truth for every woman. It doesn’t matter what stage of life you are in, you need to read this book!

The end of each chapter includes a section of questions for group discussion if you are doing this as a group study. It also includes a daily reading, meditation, and prayer section for each chapter. This includes scripture, questions, and prayer starters for each day of the week relating to that chapter. I am truly excited about going back and doing these daily sections for each chapter.

After reading this book, I understand so much more about what it means to be redeemed as a lifestyle. What an amazing way to live life!!! Redemption is not a one-time experience but a daily blessing from the Lord as you walk through life side by side with your Redeemer!!

If you are interested in reading this book, you can get the Kindle version from Amazon.com. You can order the hardback book from myhealthychurch.com.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks beautiful!!!!!!
    I have been wanting to read this, you sealed the deal, I will get it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie!! Yes! AWESOME book!! You will be blessed!! :)

    ReplyDelete